Communication is Key
Communication with prospects, partners, and customers is one of the most important pillars JDisc relies on. But not only the personal contact and the associated service are relevant here. JDisc nowadays also relies on diverse and modern communication channels, which we would like to introduce in more detail. Classically, customers and interested parties have the opportunity to inform themselves via social media channels, where regularly added value is offered.
- Linkedin: In the business area, the company profile JDisc GmbH on LinkedIn is available as an information channel. Click here to visit our business profile.
- Newsletter: We offer two newsletters. One is for general information about the product (sent every 3 months) and one is for new releases (build newsletter – sent at every weekly build). Register in order to receive the latest news regarding new releases!
- Twitter: More personal insights with partly funny key facts and further news are offered by the Twitter account JDisc. Follow us here.
- JDisc Blog: Furthermore, added value is provided by blog entries covering all topics around JDisc Discovery and IT documentation. Fact: Each JDisc employee regularly writes interesting articles here, according to his field of activity, and shows new features of JDisc Discovery. You can find our blog here: https://blog.jdisc.com/
- Homepage chat: If you need a quick answer or just have minor questions about the software, the personal chat on our website is always open for you. If you are already a user of our IT documentation software, you can also use other communication channels.
- Support Email: The support email box offers a direct contact option for questions, comments, and problems that arise around JDisc Discovery. Just send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Slack: Direct contact with our developers is made possible for customers via the messenger service Slack, which is a special feature because it hardly gets more personal than that. Register here to talk to our developers via the Slack platform.
- GitHub: Our customers also have the chance to adapt and use program source code provided by JDisc on the GitHub platform for their purposes. Here you can access our program source texts.
- Ticket system: JDisc always strives to quickly solve problems that arise, to further develop the software, and to respond to customers’ enhancement requests. For these purposes, a ticket system is an ideal solution. There is the possibility to track bugs of individual customers, collect information, and also communicate directly with customers.
With a lot of commitment, JDisc operates different communication channels and enables interested parties, partners, and customers, so many ways of contact. In the future, this network will surely be expanded for you. Follow us and stay informed!