Maintenance Release JDisc Discovery 3.0 – Build 3006
First, we just want to thank all JDisc users for their feedback. Many new ideas and enhancements are direct input from our customers. Today, we released a new maintenace release with minor improvements and some bugfixes.
We’re always looking forward getting your feedback! Feel free to post your ideas for improvements.
The bugfixes cover the following areas:
- Improved interface duplex mode detection on Solaris
- A new Active Directory synchronization log helps with AD issues
- The directory synchronization could fail in large environments where the directory returns results only in chunks of a maximum of 1000 objects.
- The JBoss discovery failed, when the java process was configured with a classpath containing more than one entry.
- We improved the SNMP detection for IBM Intel servers
- A bug in the Solaris Zones discovery could lead to duplicate device entries.