JDisc is a software company specialized in IT inventory and discovery solutions. You are keen on building up new products and services and making them successful? You are looking for a job that requires a high degree of creativity? Then you might be the right person for us.
We are looking for several kinds of skills in sales, support, marketing, and software development.
Even if we don’t have any current job offers, we’d appreciate your application. If you’re interested, then submit your application to email@example.com.
- Experienced Angular frontend developer
What you’ll get to do
You will work as a full stack developer at a dynamic startup with international operations. You will be assigned to a project that fits best on your skills and your interests.
- Experience with Angular 2+and TypeScript
- Proven record in Frontend development within a multi-tiered micro service application architecture
- Recent experience working with one or more general purpose programming languages including, but not limited to, Java
- Excellent command of the English language (written & oral)
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline
You may have…
- Experience with the development of web services using RESTful or GraphQL API
- Experience with development of services on Azure or AWS Cloud
- Experience with docker, k8s, ELK stack
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Able to communicate clearly and efficiently also in English
- Methodical, quality and results-oriented
- Highly self-motivated with attention to detail
You will get…
- Opportunity to work from home
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
How to apply
- Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile, along with a cover letter in English.
- Any additional proof of your skills and working experience (eg. Github profile, Project Portfolio etc.)
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.